Here at OzScientific, using in-house resources and external expertise, we offer courses in industry-friendly language that help dairy & food industry in innovation and product development.
We offer training in small groups (up to 12 people). We can also provide training at your business premises.
- Infant formula – formulation knowledge, product development, regulations and labelling
- UHT dairy and non-dairy beverages – ingredient functionality, heat stability, shelf life
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) – factory set-up, market intelligence, product development, safety, quality and shelf life
- Yogurt & fermented milk products – formulations, effects of stabiliser, defects analysis and sensory analysis
- Rheology – basic rheological techniques (flow, viscosity, visco-elastic properties)
- Texture analysis – texture profile analysis
- Processed cheese – formulations, effects of stabilisers
- Ingredients functionality – basic properties of food ingredients and their applications; selecting right ingredients and getting the best out of ingredients
- Food shelf life analysis